Preparing for your visit
Ready to get started?
Here’s what needs to happen:
Before starting your individual physical therapy plan, you will want to consider a few things:
1. In order to be covered by insurance, you will first want to visit or call your doctor, DC, or CNM to receive a Physical Therapy Prescription. Your physician can then have a referral faxed to our facility at 773.305.7767, or you can bring that referral with you at your first appointment.
2. Schedule your initial consultation online HERE. You may also call our office if you prefer to schedule via phone (773.368.6176) or send an email from the website. Please note that we must have a credit card on file in order to hold your appointment due to our cancelation policy.
3. We are an in-network Provider for Blue-Cross/Blue-Shield PPO as well as BCBS Choice but will work with any insurance. We take payment up-front for out-of-network carriers but will bill the insurance for you and get you reimbursed based on your individual policy.... just call for details!!!
4. Please download and fill out the new patient forms found below in advance.
Please click on the forms to print or download. The forms are fillable with Adobe or other PDF software.
5. On the day of your visit, wear loose and comfortable clothes. Shorts, sweats and t-shirts will suffice.
6. Prepare to start feeling better.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT:
During your initial evaluation, a physical therapist will conduct a whole-body movement assessment that will include tests of strength, flexibility, and an observation of functional movements that you complete on a daily basis. Based on the findings and keeping your goals in mind, we will identify the source of your dysfunction or pain and design an individualized plan of care for symptom relief and to address the origin of your concerns.
We will develop a hands-on, individualized treatment approach specifically for you.
We will work one-on-one with you at each session for a full hour.
We do not use Physical Therapy Aids or Assistant but each session is run by a Doctor of Physical Therapy.
We regularly collaborate with area practitioners (specialized physicians, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nutritionists, CNM) to offer you an innovative, holistic approach that gives you the best chance at complete resolution of pain and dysfunction.
Individualized Treatment Plans
Everyone is unique and so is your injury. That is why your physical therapist will evaluate your injury or condition on your first visit and will develop a plan of care specifically tailored to your needs. We will work together with you to meet your rehabilitation goals, whether it is to walk without a limp, get back to racing, or to be able to lift your child into her carseat, we’ll get you there.
Our mission is to provide you the most effective and highest quality physical therapy treatment. No matter the type of pain you are experiencing, our goal is to reduce or eliminate your discomfort and enhance your overall physical function. We treat conditions related to all women's health issues, sports injuries, orthopedic surgeries, trauma, and repetitive stress injuries/chronic pain.
Feel free to call or email us.
We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.